usmle usmle Search USMLE WEB Site Contact USMLE WEB USMLE WEB Forum Home USMLE Step 1 USMLE Step 2 CK USMLE Step 2 CS USMLE Step 3 Fellowship

Register    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Log inLog in 

Univ of Louiseville sending letters in Psychiatry

zeeec2000

posting in usmle forum about The Match

PostPosted : Tue Feb 05, 2008    Post subject:

Univ of Louiseville sending letters in Psychiatry

I had my interview at U of Lousville, Kentuky, in Psychiatry and I had feeling only like AMG so I even forget about them, However after 2month from my interview-this week- I got email from them saying we think of you highly and we love to have you in our program and adding "this email only sent to few selected applicant! " I just wana know if you got the same email because I feel this just mass email to all of us they wana make sure everyone will rank them high? what do you think? plz share with me any feedback
root
Site Admin

PostPosted : Tue Feb 05, 2008    Post subject:

looks good. it can be one of your top candidates. send reply back to the school and say thanks to the PD and professors who interviewed u.
zeeec2000

PostPosted : Wed Feb 06, 2008    Post subject:

I already sent email after my interview to all who interviewd me and no body answered me even at that time (early december). That why I was convinced this was not my best performance in my interview season, plus thier reaction during my interview was not promising. That's why I am surprised with this email after 2 months. I wonder if anyone else got the same email from them after his interview in psychiatry at U of L
root
Site Admin

PostPosted : Wed Feb 06, 2008    Post subject:

best of luck Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    usmle forum -> The Match All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1